Tuesday 9 April 2019

Fresh trouble looms for Kizz Daniel as artiste accuse him of fraud

Fresh trouble may be looming for musician, Kizz Daniel, as     Vee, one of the artiste signed under his Flyboi Inc. record label has accused him of N15million fraud. 
Demmie Vee made the revelation after luckily escaping public assault on Friday evening when Kizz Daniel invaded his Lekki apartment with men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, to probably deal with him for requesting a refund of his money.

“With all due respect, you are a traitor. I can’t believe you have the guts to bring police to me because I asked for a refund of my money. You tricked us and collected my 15million naira to boost your own shaking career. I wasn’t a struggling artiste when you approached my boss for help which resulted to a recording deal/contract and I remember you promised heaven and earth that day.”
Speaking further, he also alleged that Kizz Daniel intentionally edited his voice on two of his songs to make him sound like a crappy singer.
“TIFF was doing well and was already a big song when you came to beg me to join Fly Boy INC not knowing your real intentions. You edited my voice on two different songs, ‘Somebody Dey’ and ‘You Go Wait’ to make my voice sound awful and I still kept quiet and never said a word. I have the real versions of these two songs.
You are too fake that the likes of Barry Jhay, Phil Keyz, DJ Zino, Slizzy, Expression and the likes can’t cope with you in the space of 3-months. Time will surely tell. I know one day the world will know the truth of it all. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap now but by the seeds that you plant. Things may look rosy now but karma is a tricky thing”, he said.
Read Also:👇 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans react as Mercy Johnson claims she and children walk on water (video)

  loves spending time with her kids and she does not miss an opportunity to make a memory out of each time. The proud mother of 4 had a fun-...