Monday 28 January 2019

Simi celebrates husband, Adekunle Gold on his birthday

Popular Nigerian Singer, Simi has taken to her page to celebrate her husband, Adekunle Gold, a singer who turned a year older yesterday.
Writing on her page, she wrote; “Light of my life. I love you. I also really like you and the way you do ur tins.”
Simi celebrates husband
“I’m such a lucky babe. You’re also lucky af, but iss ur beday, so yea, let’s focus on the celebrant.
I know God knows how much I want you to shine and prosper and win and laugh and be happy, so I pray God grants my heart desires. Happy birthday Champ. ðŸ’™
The couple who got married on the 10th of January, 2019, are spending their honeymoon in Cape Town South Africa.
Simi celebrates husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans react as Mercy Johnson claims she and children walk on water (video)

  loves spending time with her kids and she does not miss an opportunity to make a memory out of each time. The proud mother of 4 had a fun-...